Sunday, June 17, 2007

Proper ID

There are some questions about our ID policy. You need to be 21 or older with proper ID to enter. The NYS Liquor Authority allows us to accept a photo ID from any US state or territory. We can also accept US Military IDs and valid passports.

Expired US driver's licenses are not allowed. (Expired = not valid).

- Non US driver's licenses and national identity cards (non U.S.) are NOT valid proof of ID. If you do not have a US drivers license or Mil. ID, you need to bring your PASSPORT.

Parents who are 21 or older and have valid ID are allowed to be accompanied by their minor children. We welcome families (parents with valid ID and their children) at all times.

No comments: